Some interesting sites to explore:
Sculpture, Photography, and other arts
- Anderson Valley Art Guild
- Prentice Gallery
- A gallery on Main Steet in Mendocino featuring fine art by many artists in a wide range of media.
- Garth Hagerman Photography, Graphics, and Web Design
- Nature photography from the California Coast, and design of this website and others.
- Robert Milhollin Sculpture
- Figurative stone sculpture from the Mendocino Coast
- Environmental Sculpture by Steve Crowningshield
- Steve travels the world creating and photographing delicately-balanced sculptures in interesting and beautiful locations
- Art Glass by Cynthia Myers
- Exquisite, sand-carved art glass from the remote and beautiful Mendocino Coast of California. The designs feature floral and animal themes.
Mendocino Coast Sites
- Crown Hall
- Mendocino‖s largest rental hall. A site for wedding receptions, concerts, community events, and more.
- Bored Feet Press
- Hiking guides, maps, photography books, and more. Helping you explore California and the rest of theWest.
- Digging Dog Nursery
- An amazing variety of hard-to-find plants for your garden.
- Mendocino Stories
- A community of artists, writers, photographers, poets, creative people. We extend our on-line community outward to reach those people who have been touched by the genius of Mendocino, California. Mendocino is a magical area of rare beauty. A gathering place, she attracts kindred spirits - nature lovers, poets, artists, musicians, writers, and lefties abound.